Thursday, June 21, 2007

Technical Difficulties...

We've been experiencing some technical difficulties here lately (again). The kind of difficulties where the computer just kind of goes kaput, often times deleting a bunch of stuff in the process. I am going to take this time to try to take this time, right now, while it's actually letting me be on-line, to try to post some of the many things I've had in the back of my mind all week. But I make no promises, as I could very well get kicked off again any minute now!

Also, if any of you have sent me an email, please note that it's highly unlikely that I actually received it. My computer has taken to randomly deleting my emails. Sigh.

Wish me some good computer luck as we try to get this thing fixed!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yay for the blog being back up!! I started one last week-Aren't you proud?? Hope all is well-I am thinking of you!