Please do not reproduce any images or content without my consent. If you would like permission to use some of my photos or writing, feel free to leave me a comment with your email address and I will get right back to you.
amazingly beautiful photos melody, just so evocative and delicious! Love your sewing as always, and loving getting glimpses of your new home :) Be well mama, and good luck with those b'days!
where did you get her plate from? i would love to find some plates/dishes/bowls for my daughter that aren't plastic, but am a little leery of wood (I'm afraid I might ruin it I guess)
************************************ The plate was actually my sister's when she was a baby. Sorry! And as someone who *has* destroyed wooden plates, I understand trepidation. ************************************
11 comments:
Such beautiful photos!
Is there anything sweeter than a baby in a kitchen sink? So nice to see some shots of your new home.
beautiful shots- I love the clean simplicity of your home!
I also love that child's chair- I have always wanted one like that!
sweet :)
Gorgeous!
What a lovely, beautiful blog you have!
Beautiful pictures, Melody!
I love the sink...reminds me of an old stone house in PA that I lived in for a few years.
amazingly beautiful photos melody, just so evocative and delicious! Love your sewing as always, and loving getting glimpses of your new home :) Be well mama, and good luck with those b'days!
Claire
I love your pictures! Thanks for sharing a glimse of your life! It inspires me to live mine well...
where did you get her plate from? i would love to find some plates/dishes/bowls for my daughter that aren't plastic, but am a little leery of wood (I'm afraid I might ruin it I guess)
************************************
The plate was actually my sister's when she was a baby. Sorry! And as someone who *has* destroyed wooden plates, I understand trepidation.
************************************
Post a Comment