Please do not reproduce any images or content without my consent. If you would like permission to use some of my photos or writing, feel free to leave me a comment with your email address and I will get right back to you.
What a gorgeous picture! It reminds me of this time last year when we were anticipating the arrival of L. Many wishes being sent to you for a peaceful, gentle birth.
My daughter was born on the 13th, 10 years ago. My first girl, my first vaginal birth, my holiday baby. She was a quick gentle delightful birth. Just as she is now.
You look lovely! I can't believe how fast incubation goes (on this side anyway *wink*). Do you need anything? I wish you a lovely birth, Mama Melody.
The very best to you all. Wow. Look at that gorgeous belly. I celebrate the anticipation of Advent and baby's arrival with you as my babe kicks inside me, waiting another couple months to enter this world.
14 comments:
Beautiful!!!
wishing you a gentle and beautiful birth melody. gorgeous shot.
heather
beautythatmoves
what an awesome photo, and I echo the gentle birth wishes for you :)
What an incredibly gorgeous photo! I'm thinking of you and wishing you and your babe a blessed birth.
So beautiful, I love the inclusion of the outdoor winter scene.
Such a beautiful photo. I wish you a beautiful birth and a lovely babymoon. I can't wait to "meet" the new little one!
What a big, beautiful belly! sigh...
blessings on you and your new little one as you prepare to meet face to face!
gorgeous :)
What a gorgeous picture! It reminds me of this time last year when we were anticipating the arrival of L. Many wishes being sent to you for a peaceful, gentle birth.
Yes indeed!
My daughter was born on the 13th, 10 years ago. My first girl, my first vaginal birth, my holiday baby. She was a quick gentle delightful birth. Just as she is now.
You look lovely! I can't believe how fast incubation goes (on this side anyway *wink*). Do you need anything? I wish you a lovely birth, Mama Melody.
~Bless
Stunning! You are beautiful.
My daughter's winter homebirth (she'll be 2 on the 12th) comes flooding back to me when I see you in your beautiful gestating-state.
blessings,
Mary
The very best to you all. Wow. Look at that gorgeous belly. I celebrate the anticipation of Advent and baby's arrival with you as my babe kicks inside me, waiting another couple months to enter this world.
What a beautiful photo!
Post a Comment