Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Exception

The one and only knitting project that I've actually managed to finish recently....


A Solstice present for my Baby Sister (as someone who once changed her diapers, I've decided that I'm allowed to still call her 'baby' for as long as she remains shorter then me...no matter what her age. So far, so good.)


I totally splurged on this yarn because I knew that I only needed one skein... and it's quite possible that it's ruined me for all other yarns... forever. Ssssooooooo, so soft! The color is incredible in real life. It's ORGANIC. And I got to support an old friend. Oh, a very good deal indeed...


The yarn is from Mosaic Moon and the colorway is 'Merlin'-shades of blue, purple, silver and black. Just what I was looking for. I'm happy to report that my girl seemed quite pleased.

2 comments:

Lizz said...

Very nice indeed!

Kitty Mommy said...

Very lovely! I still call my only sib "baby brother" and he is 6'5" tall and has been for more than a decade!