Please do not reproduce any images or content without my consent. If you would like permission to use some of my photos or writing, feel free to leave me a comment with your email address and I will get right back to you.
Will you have curls like me? Will your hair stay the color it is now? The color of nutmeg? Or will it darken or lighten to a new shade? Will you wear it long when you are older? Or crop it short?
I am new to your blog and am soooooo happy to have found it. You are very inspiring, and your family is so sweet. Congratulations on the birth of your wee one. I have 3 children (2 boys & 1 girl) and they all have celtic names as well. Lastly, I'd love to contact the commenter named Melanie to see if I could read her blog. We seem to have a couple of things in common. Can you contact her? Her blog is password protected. Just curious.
8 comments:
So sweet!
*fights off "must have baby now" urges*
You're making it hard, lady!
Oh, how sweet! I love newborns, and it's over too fast! I'm nursing a two year old. . .how different that is from a wee brand new one!
Oh, those baby feet!
Ooooooooh, little babies in tiny baby caps and little baby feet!
*sigh*
I am new to your blog and am soooooo happy to have found it. You are very inspiring, and your family is so sweet. Congratulations on the birth of your wee one. I have 3 children (2 boys & 1 girl) and they all have celtic names as well. Lastly, I'd love to contact the commenter named Melanie to see if I could read her blog. We seem to have a couple of things in common. Can you contact her? Her blog is password protected. Just curious.
aralyn- Sorry, what you see is what I see as far as comments go. I don't get e-mail addresses or anything like that.
What beautiful glimpses!
Post a Comment